Thursday, October 23, 2014

CB2 for the win!

One of my favorite parts of my job is that I'm always discovering new product from all sorts of sources- both low and high end.  My favorite is when I find items in a source that I might have previously ignored. For example, CB2. CB2 is great.  CB2 is one of those things that I use to throw away along with the whole stack of catalogs... but look what I have been missing!! CB2 is full of great items -- all with clean lines, good colors (neutral to the perfect chartreuse), interesting designs.  Literally, CB2 for the win. I think many of these items would easily be mistaken for being worth a lot more $$$ then they really are.  I highly suggest y'all browsing through their easy to use website. Below is a collection of my favorite couple of items from CB2. 



No comments:

Post a Comment